Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Purple Cowl Neck Jumper from Promod

I can't wait until I'm in New York again so I can wear wonderful winter clothes!! So there's this Promod jumper I've been eying for a while.


Its absolutely stunning, but I keep imagining that I'm going to be very restricted in terms of what I wear it with. I have a feeling its going to become part of a standard long-sleeved-black-top + jeans/dark-trousers + jumper combination, something similar to the picture above. And after you've worn that outfit about five times, it stops being fun, and ends up at the back of the closet.

So to make sure I get my money's worth out of the jumper, I'm going to do some serious research before I actually buy it.

What can one wear with a purple cowl neck jumper? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment